VIBRANCE® Complete is a broad-spectrum fungicide seed treatment package, containing 5 active ingredients. VIBRANCE® Complete was jointly developed in Australia by Syngenta and Cotton Seed Distributors under the FASTSTART® research and development program.
The significant benefits of VIBRANCE® Complete include;
- A multi-active ingredient, broad-spectrum disease management solution for Australian cotton growers
- Targeted delivery mechanism through optimised seed treatment technology, compatible with insecticides such as CRUISER® 600FS and CRUISER® Extreme
- Improved plant stands, with comprehensive field trials showing a 27% increase over untreated seed and 4% increase over DYNASTY® Complete treated seed
- Faster crop emergence, early plant vigour and improved early crop development, reducing replant risk
- Reduced disease incidence while protecting yield potential
CRUISER® 600FS is a second generation Neonicotinoid insecticide, containing 600 g/L Thiamethoxam, delivered as a flowable concentrate seed treatment and used to control a broad range of sucking, chewing and soil-dwelling pests, including thrips, aphids and wireworms in cotton. In higher pest pressure environments, CRUISER® Extreme is applied at double the rate of CRUISER® 600FS and offers prolonged, robust insect protection from planting through to stand establishment.
The significant benefits of the CRUISER® insecticide seed treatment range include;
- Robust, lasting protection against establishment insect pests including aphids, thrips and wireworm
- Convenient, professionally applied seed treatment that limits planting downtime related to refilling, calibration or clogged boxes
- Reduced replant risk due to early season insect attack
- Every bag contributes to the FASTSTART® R&D program, working towards improved cotton establishment
- Seed treated with CRUISER® insecticide seed treatments are eligible for the dryland Industry Support Program (ISP)